Neo

Jason Bourne | 7.29.2016 | One week IMAX release on August 26 thanks to Ben Hur flopping

So, Bourne comes out of hiding and gets spotted by a covert government agency, he kicks some ass, gets help from whatsherface, kicks more ass, discovers another new secret about his past, kick more ass, and then at the end he's going to be talking on the phone to TLJ as he disappears again, cue Moby and that's about that, right?

• Like 1

Looks pretty good, kind of leaning hard on the "Bourne's back" angle rather than selling the plot which is fine at this stage. Rest of the summer looks bad enough that I think this'll be a hit by default

44 minutes ago, Rallax said:

So, Bourne comes out of hiding and gets spotted by a covert government agency, he kicks some ass, gets help from whatsherface, kicks more ass, discovers another new secret about his past, kick more ass, and then at the end he's going to be talking on the phone to TLJ as he disappears again, cue Moby and that's about that, right?

Yup and that's why I'll be first in line. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Baumer said:

Pam Landy wouldn't be in prison.

And I'm not sure what you guys are looking for in a trailer, but that trailer was all kinds of awesome to me.  This is now on the must see list for the summer.

Completely agree, I loved it. 

I did really love Pam though, Joan Allen will be missed.

Trailer was pretty good overall. The action looks awesome, just spectacular. The story details are very vague and generic, hopefully that's on purpose.

I have high hopes for a clever and excellent story, so I hope the movie doesn't disappoint in that sense. Either way an automatic watch for me.

1 hour ago, Jay Hollywood said:

Im jazzed for the Vegas chase, looks awesome, Con Air x5 I hope. 

Totally agreed. Con Air, an underrated gem of a film!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, wileECoyote said:

I've been reading about the Las Vegas chase scene.  Bourne chase scenes have always been great.  And their claiming this is the best yet (no surprise though)

tumblr_o5yxc1A6dr1ubke0wo7_400.gif

tumblr_o5yxc1A6dr1ubke0wo10_400.gif

This looks like it'll be a wild one.

LOL that's it.

Bourne doesn't care about colleteral damage in this car chase it seems.

Can't wait for Bourne 6 where Jeremy Renner will try to kill him because some innocent lives were lost in those car crashes.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 6

4 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Bourne doesn't care about colleteral demage in this car chase it seems.

Can't wait for Bourne 6 where Jeremy Renner will try to kill him because some innocent lives were lost in those car crashes.

:lol: