TMNT: 14.5M 

Me Before You: 11M

X-Men: 10.8M

Alice: 5.4M

Angry Birds: 5M

Captain America: 3.8M

The Jungle Book: 2.8M

I have to put this on my screenserver to laugh when i feel down.Hahahha

No offence intended of course:) Hopefully i will get those sweet scrilla points!

Edited by Rentaro1989

20 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Variety numbers: 

Conjuring 2 $35m

Warcraft $25m

NYSM2 $23m

The site that after their laughable review. SPent all the past month  bashing this movie, they even reached the point when they gathered all the negative reviews and start commenting on them.I expected nothing less, even tho 25 mil might be the lowest projections i am giving very slight chanses

Edited by Rentaro1989

Any predictions for the loss Disney will have to write down for Alice? It's going to do better than Tomorrowland, which incurred a 140M loss, and John Carter/Lone Ranger which had a 200M write-down.

So far it's surpassed the production budget, and reports say not much (comparatively) was spent on marketing Alice in the first place. Its also getting some success overseas, particularly in China.

On 6/2/2016 at 11:44 PM, Jeff Goldblank said:

The Darkness and The Huntsman: Winter's War are gone. Drive-in is Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows and X-Men: Apocalypse.

Nothing is gone. Drive-in is The Angry Birds Movie and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows.

Warcraft - 14/4/10/2/5 (2D/2D with D-BOX/3D/3D with D-BOX/IMAX 3D) total 35 (debut)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows - 22/10 (2D/3D) total 32 (down 11)

The Conjuring 2 - 22 (debut)

Now You See Me 2 - 19 (debut)

Alice Through the Looking Glass - 16 (down 7)

Me Before You - 16 (no change)

The Angry Birds Movie - 15 (no change)

X-Men: Apocalypse - 11/2 (2D/3D) total 13 (down 22)

Captain America: Civil War - 12 (down 3)

Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising - 10 (down 6)

Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping - 7 (down 11)
The Jungle Book - 3 (down 9)

Love and Friendship - 3 (down 3)

The Lobster - 2 (down 4)

The Nice Guys - 2 (down 3)

Money Monster - 1 (down 4)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, syntaxerror said:

Any predictions for the loss Disney will have to write down for Alice? It's going to do better than Tomorrowland, which incurred a 140M loss, and John Carter/Lone Ranger which had a 200M write-down.

So far it's surpassed the production budget, and reports say not much (comparatively) was spent on marketing Alice in the first place. Its also getting some success overseas, particularly in China.

Taking into account that Disney made $75 million writedown for The Finest Hour (budget app. $100 million and BO success app. $75 million) and comparing the budgets, BO success and writedowns for the movies you mentioned, I'd say that if AiW2 makes $300 million the writedown will be app. $50 million. That is assuming that there was very little marketing. 

On June 6, 2016 at 1:52 AM, WrathOfHan said:

giphy.gif

That's a very stupid method, you need to see where the buzz is at and what sites like Deadline and BoxOfficePro are predicting.

On June 6, 2016 at 1:57 AM, johnboy3434 said:

I guess I really should. I just hate to post some website's predictions as my own, though. Then again, I suppose being right is better than being original.

giphy.gif