grim22

Weekend Estimates: Annabelle - 37.2M | Gone Girl - 38M | Equalizer - 19M | Maze Runner - 12M | Left Behind - 6.8M

since i started reading gone girl the other day , think i'm like 6 chapters in , add the spoilers post even with spoilers cap , i feel like i have some idea of what's coming !

amazing GOTG over 2 months and still in the top 10 weekend what a feat!

lol at thread title !

don't watch horror film so don't care about this one anymore than i have previous in the genre !

• Like 1

The Equalizer stands a strong chance of getting to $100m, another winner for Sony and Denzel. Not sure I want a sequel, its ended pretty well.

Agreed. I don't think there's any need for a sequel, I mean, who would tell the difference between an Equalizer 2, and another "original" Denzel action movie?
  • Like 1

Though I get the feeling next weekend might take a slight hit. Or GG could repeat at number one

GG will be number one. The openers are very weak. I was hoping for a Hansel & Gretel type of run for Dracula, but it probably won't happen. 

• Like 1

Though I get the feeling next weekend might take a slight hit. Or GG could repeat at number one

Gone Girl will repeat at number 1. Dracula will do Hansel & Gretel numbers and Alexander will do Diary of a Wimpy Kid 3 numbers. And honestly The Judge won't be as big as many people claim it will be (around the high-teens range.)

Sorry but why do u say Equalizer has a great chance at 100? It would have to plummet from here on out to miss 100. It has a great chance at 125. 100 is locked.

• Like 1