grim22

Weekend Estimates: Annabelle - 37.2M | Gone Girl - 38M | Equalizer - 19M | Maze Runner - 12M | Left Behind - 6.8M

Portugal's box office seizures are always worth a good laugh, followed by the sad realization of how screwed up their theater audiences are.

Fuck Portugal. And CJohn agrees with me.

You guys understand me. :lol: 

Btw, Dracula is going to double the OW of Gone Girl. Hell, if this thing explodes over tomorrow and Sunday (it depends on how frontloaded it was) it will open above Guardians of the Galaxy, X-Men and TASM2.

• Like 1

Argo was banned in Iran, so it made a grand total of zero dollars in the country it was taking place in.

Right, but my point is that it mostly took place outside of the US.  As opposed to, say, The Town, which takes place entirely in Boston.

You guys understand me. :lol:

Btw, Dracula is going to double the OW of Gone Girl. Hell, if this thing explodes over tomorrow and Sunday (it depends on how frontloaded it was) it will open above Guardians of the Galaxy, X-Men and TASM2.

Oh dear lord.

CJohn would have agreed, but it is 2am 1am right now in Portugal, in an hour he will be literally out there doing what you said.

Still here. Rth promise of a new update will keep inside my house tonight. 

• Like 2

The kids playing in Portugal's playgrounds thank Rth.

This is the part that baffles me: how do you find a child to molest at 2AM? I mean, I guess Portugal is so utterly decrepit that they have kids roaming the streets in the middle of the night.

Oh dear lord.

I kinda hope it happens because box office totally needs a hit that big in early October, but it is likely it won't. Still huge, but it won't be that huge. 

This is the part that baffles me: how do you find a child to molest at 2AM? I mean, I guess Portugal is so utterly decrepit that they have kids roaming the streets in the middle of the night.

It's a good thing CJohn isn't in East London otherwise he'd have to deal with these folks

Attack-the-Block-3.jpg

• Like 2

There are no kids in the streets at 2 AM and I am not a rapist, ffs.