baumer

Halloween 8 (Resurrection): (2002)

8 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

II haven't seen this one since it first came out.  I'll be seeing it tonight after Walking Dead.  Watched the first 20 minutes where Myers finally kills JLC.  That was done well enough.  

That was a pathetic end to Laurie.  After all that she went out like every other idiot in a slasher movie, they dumbed her down big time.

Yep, I agree.  It was kind of dumb, but it was kind of suspenseful. 

Better than halloween 5:The Revenge Of Michael Myers but still not a good movie. Really the opening was just pointless, and the rest felt like I was watching something straight to video and Bustya Rhymes "Trick Or' Treat muthafucka" line and Kung-fu Michael Myers was probably the most amusing thing of this movie and I remember I used to think the lead chick was hot. Overall a pointless sequel with a funny but bad performance by Bustya Rhymes, the kills were ehh but forgettable, and what was the point of Tyra Banks in this movie? Anyway grade because of the stupid beginning,characters etc. D+(68%)

• Like 1

II haven't seen this one since it first came out.  I'll be seeing it tonight after Walking Dead.  Watched the first 20 minutes where Myers finally kills JLC.  That was done well enough.  

This movie was so bad to me, that I completely forgot about that part of the movie.  It's part of my marathon so I will catch it later.

It's such a shame that this series, like most that go on this long, really took a nosedive.  I can deal with part 5 somewhat, probably being nice, but after that they all were pretty horrible.

• Like 1

Nothing is worse than Halloween 2 by Zombie.  That is a film that is about as bad as it gets.  

The saddest thing is, I think Zombie is one of the best horror guys on the last 15 years.  House of 1000 Corpses, Devil's Rejects and Witches of Salem are fucking brilliant.  But his take on Myers is all wrong.

• Like 1

I've been marathoning through the Halloween movies during the last week. I've watched 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, and H20 so far recently. Tonight, I'll probably watch this and 3, and then the Zombie movies another night. Michael has always been my favorite horror character, so I've been wanting to get an updated personal ranking for the films. I remember being let down by this one since it had the same director as the 2nd film, which I've always considered on par with the first. I guess we'll see tonight lol

• Like 1

As bad as the beginning is, that was really the only part of this film that could hold my attention lol

The ending where Michael's eyes open, makes me wonder...did they plan on continuing from there, or was it just a metaphor that Michael can just truly not die?