Mulder

Which Phase 3 film are you most excited for?

Phase 3 Film you're most excited for   

71 members have voted

1. 1. Which one are you most hyped for

• Captain America 3: Civil War
    • Doctor Strange
    • Guardians of the Galaxy 2
    • Thor 3: Ragnarok
    • Black Panther
    • Avengers 3: Infinity War Parts 1 and 2
    • Captain Marvel
    • Inhumans

I am curious for all of them, but most for the new installments.

Doctor Strange

Black Panther

Inhumans

Beside loving lead female fighter roles in general, not that sure about the Captain Marvel movie.

It will depend a lot on the actress, script and director. Not a lot of e.g. are even able to do something I consider a strong female role at all.

If the actress is e.g. too young, or not able to a really strong performance / acting quality ... = IMHO important details like inner strength... might not be beliefable enough aka the same.

Is the script weak, also the same.

I guess that after the news of spiderman in CA3 it is pretty obvious that it will be everybody's top choice. But apart from that I am really looking forward to Dpctor Strange. I have been literally waiting for that movie for years now. I just can't wait to see Sorcerer Supreme on the Big Screen!

I have hope that CW will be better than AoU. I honestly think I thought that subconsciously before AoU even came out. CW is just such an interesting concept that I have faith that the Russos will nail it.

Marketing could be so fun for this. I can already imagine what the posters will look like. A bunch of character posters saying whose side are you on? And at the bottom just have it say civil war. And then they can have a poster with everyone on Cap's side and a poster with everyone on IM'S side.