Olive

Fast & Furious 7 | 1165.6m overseas | 1518.6m Worldwide | Crosses $1.5 Billion Worldwide / 3m from passing The Avengers WW total!

I agree roughly this I think Avengers will do over a billion os more hoping as i'd love to see another film pass a billion or maybe even two with FF7 and SW7.

AoU will have to sell 50% more tickets than TA to get to a billion ww. Tall order. for a sequal to do for a large predecessor.  Will need the big china boost and 20% increase in tix sales for rest of OS. 

AoU will have to sell 50% more tickets than TA to get to a billion ww. Tall order. for a sequal to do for a large predecessor. Will need the big china boost and 20% increase in tix sales for rest of OS.

50% you are exxagerating here your telling me the 1st avengers would only make 750 ww in 2015 pull the other one lol! It Will increase in latin american and asia for sure and will double if not more the 80 mil it made in China Europe will do better then expected imo too.

AoU will have to sell 50% more tickets than TA to get to a billion ww. Tall order. for a sequal to do for a large predecessor. Will need the big china boost and 20% increase in tix sales for rest of OS.

Also sequels are often bigger os then predecessor it's dom where they decrease international markets love sequels!
  • Like 1

1B OS for F7 is locked considering china is on course for 380m. rest of the world will make 700m considering russia is doing great and Japan ahead should add 20m.

probaly will hit if because of china but rest of world will not make 700 mil with Avengers around the corner imo.

50% you are exxagerating here your telling me the 1st avengers would only make 750 ww in 2015 pull the other one lol! It Will increase in latin american and asia for sure and will double if not more the 80 mil it made in China Europe will do better then expected imo too.

IB OS I meant. subtract china the subtract 25% for XR then add china aback in. 690m. will have to sell nearly 50% more tix (310M) to get to 1B.

If china adds 200m by itself then the rest of OS will have to increase by nearly 20%, 110M of 600m. sequels that start w smaller OS relative to Dom can increase big time but this started out huge.

probaly will hit if because of china but rest of world will not make 700 mil with Avengers around the corner imo.

it will get close to 700 OS + 400 CH. 1.05-1.1b

factor in that it would've been 933+ 400= 1333 + 350dom= 1.688b w XR just 6months ago w far less 3d ww and F7 blew the doors off avengers tix sales.

F7 will out sell AoU in tickets. could lose in dollars due to 3d though

Edited by No Prisoners

I thought with exchange rate avengers would of made $740 mil os on another thread. China will add $100 mil minium plus latin american should add a lot will be massive in most of asian to. I agree 1 billion os is hard but I want to be positive lol.

it will get close to 700 OS + 400 CH. 1.05-1.1b

factor in that it would've been 933+ 400= 1333 + 350dom= 1.688b w far less 3d ww and F7 blew the doors off avengers tix sales.

F7 will out sell AoU in tickets. could lose in dollars due to 3d though

i hope for this needs to do ff7 in china to get to a billion plus do well everywhere else

ScreenDaily has it at $959M through Wednesday, meaning it made $65-67M in non-China OS markets. Thr BOM number indicates it made $84-85M in non-China OS markets by Friday. Given that SD's numbers are correct, the BOM srems a bit too low.

Edited by Quigley

$735m overseas

I'm guessing that includes China's Friday number.  $548m through Sunday, $120m more from china through Friday, Rth said that Monday everywhere else was 14m, that leaves 53m for Tue, Wed, Thu everywhere else which seems like a lot given monday.  I think there's a bit of number smudging going on to get past the line.