grim22

Wknd Estimates: Nolan = 50M | BH6 = 56M+(pg 72) (who cares, our forum lives!)

This again proves we are in the age of superheroes. Even Nolan can not win against Marvel/superhero flicks.

CBM rules. In Marvel we trust.

Cant wait for countless big budget superhero films in next 50-plus years.

I hope that was sarcasm...

This again proves we are in the age of superheroes. Even Nolan can not win against Marvel/superhero flicks.

lol

And there's a lot of wrong things in this post.

• Like 1

Probably true unfortunately.

Sorry but it's true, you can hate this fact but that doesn't change the real world.

Where you use RT to measure a movie's quality? Oh, please, the Cloud Altas score alone shows you how they value originality.

Edited by James

If you are rooting for a film and it has a good RT score, RT works.

If you are rooting for a film and it has a bad or a not so good score, RT is a shit.

LOL

Actually, RT is ALWAYS shit.  :) I'll never understand why people give a damn about the opinion of a bunch of pretentious... Hmmm... gotta keep it PG13 right? :P  

Actually, RT is ALWAYS shit.  :) I'll never understand why people give a damn about the opinion of a bunch of pretentious... Hmmm... gotta keep it PG13 right? :P  

I use the reviews to at least give me ideas on what to expect. I don't watch movies with RT scores below 30%.

It's more about the consensus than individual critics. The consensus as in the % not the write up.

Edited by lab276