Fancyarcher

Monday Actuals: Nolan - 5.2M, BH6 - 5.1M

Y'all get Veterans Day off?

What the fuck?

Here in Texas, I never got that day off.

Doubt Interstellar wins today though I hope it does.

I think it's a newer thing.

I have never seen Rth so far off the mark given the time of day he gave us the BH6 number, what happened.

I apparently took the % chg thought BH6 would do but took it off IS number thinking it was the BH6 number LOL great day I was having

One day someones going to have Rth what went wrong thread.....dont get any ideas lol

• Like 19

I apparently took the % chg thought BH6 would do but took it off IS number thinking it was the BH6 number LOL great day I was having

One day someones going to have Rth what went wrong thread.....dont get any ideas lol

To err is huma-

no wait... that's blasphemy isn't it? :o 

Rth is a god here!

Edited by Sal
  • Like 1

Need not to worry about Interstellar. I'm not a hypocrite, I wanted it to do more, but after watching the film and accepting that it's a challenging, thought-provoking art movie on the big scope, what it is doing is impressive. It shouldn't be compared to blockbusters. Imagine what Tree of Life would have done in 3000+ theatres. Not much, 

The big challange that Interstellar faces is Hunger Games. IMAX is essential for this film, so it's comforting that it will keep IMAX when HG is out, so the Thanksgiving drop shouldn't be too bad. As for the weekend, I'm expecting 55% drop for conventional theatres and 40% drop for IMAX. By my calculation that would mean an overall 23m second weekend, which is an 51.5% drop.

This next weekend?

Where Dumb and Dumber To is the only new major release? (Beyond the Lights doesn't count)

No way... $32-36 million 2nd weekend is much more likely considering how low the OW was. A 50% drop will happen Nov 21-23, but I think a miniscule drop this next weekend. Especially since it had a $5.2 million Monday 

• Like 1

It's okay. We all have bad days and make mistakes every once in a while. :P

We need to go deeper.

What Went Wrong: What Went Wrong Thread (I sure hope the usual suspects here don't get any ideas lol).

Edited by ACCA

Somebody got into Nikki's liquor stash.

• Like 3