Fancyarcher

Monday Actuals: Nolan - 5.2M, BH6 - 5.1M

Can Big Hero 6 drop under 30% this weekend? Ralph managed to fall only 32% against Skyfall, and it could benefit from gaining some fanboy spillover from those who saw Interstellar last week. Either way, it's winning the weekend.

Maybe both could, there could be spillover both ways (adults took their kids to BH6 and now they go to Interstellar)

• Like 3

I think this will more likely have Prometheus legs than Skyfall legs.

I think this will have worse legs than Watchmen because I can out-troll all the other trolls around here.

Seriously, someone explain the Ouija legs???

-23% from last Monday.

No other horror movie in wide release out right now. That's the only explanation I can think of. Almost as if Ouija is having good drops by default, due to no competition. Annabelle is in too few theaters and making too little to be competition.

Memento 2 confirmed!

With either Vin Diesel, The Rock, or Jason Statham (closest equivalents to what Schwarznegger was when T2 came out).

• Like 1

Watching MI3 what an underrated brilliant action film. Poor PSH, what a good villain. Hope Interstellar keeps the top spot tomorrow. IMAX pretty strong.

No chance as BH6 will have a big increase with kids off school.

Edited by Empire

Cameron isn't God since Cameron can't write good screenplays. Cameron biggest weakness is his screenplays.

His screenplays are just fine.

It's a good comparison -- both films also have the divisive

sentimental, gloopy third act featuring convenient and benevolent Other Beings.

And tidal waves!