Olive

Weekend Numbers THG: 123, BH6 20.1, IS 15.1 pg 205

I really did not like the short white-background propaganda-like teasers that came out back in the summer. Thought they were awful.

Imo they felt really cheesy and didn't fit the tone of the films at all.

• Like 2

I've got a bad nagging feeling this is Iron Man 2 all over again with everyone in the 150 range and it ends up not even hitting 130. I can't help but feel this could open in the 130ish range. Less advertising that's not as exciting for people, less trailer views, less presales, less sellouts, less buzz, less RT score and it all adds up to me having this nagging guy feeling that we're going to be in nuclear meltdown mode come Friday. I don't wish it to be true, but all the signs are there for it to do under 140 and under 350. We live in a bubble here and sometimes what we think is unthinkable happens and it's usually for big blockbuster series that everyone loves that we all miss so badly.

I'm psychic.

Edited by Mattrek Loves Del Toro
  • Like 3

this makes me wonder if there's some asshole on the internet who's figured out which issues of which comics all the panels in that logo come from. probably...

It's proably somewhere on Reddit. Ms Marvel and Ghost Rider are in there too.

• Like 1

Do the blankment likes finally end when we switch to a new forum in December?

We got to start a Blankments Gold Account sponsorship fund to buy him an account every month that will give 500 likes per day.

Maybe make it into another Indiegogo project :P

• Like 1