ACCA

Sony Pictures Hacked

lol. If true that North Korea hacked Sony, that is just funny. They must really hate that movie, The Interview. If Sony was smart they would announce this happened to them. They could really hype the film. I can see a TV spot saying "and the film that North Korea tried so hard to stop from coming out" or something along those lines.

:worthy:
  • Like 1

I still can't believe that all of this leakage is over the release of a friggin' James Franco/Seth Rogen comedy. lol.

I can, easily.  North Korea has invented their own religion to help control their population.  Through 60+ years of isolation and relentless brainwashing, a lot their people actually believe the Kim Jong Un family is divine and have supernatural abilities like talking to animals and shit and will do everything in his divine power to protect the North Korean people from the eternal enemy the Great Satan(America) and all of its demons(South Korea, Japan, Europe, etc).  So when you publicly insult/mock their God(in this case making a comedy about killing him), the crazy reaction you get isn't that much different than a Danish cartoonist making fun of the Prophet Muhammad.

• Like 2

LMAO Joel McHale asked for a discount on a Sony Tv.  Yes a tv. :rofl:  :rofl: :rofl:  

Hello Fayanne,

It’s Joel McHale. You might remember me from such canceled Sony tv shows as — Community.

Sad.

Very sad.

So when I was talking to Steve about the show ending last Friday, I asked about a discount on a Sony tv. He said of course. He’s the greatest as you know. I didn’t want to bother him with the specific details of the screen I want so I thought I would bother you. I hope that is it [sic] cool.

It’s below. You can check with Steve obviously if this all sounds strange.

I’m not sure how this all works but I’m happy to send a credit card number wherever necessary.

Thanks Fayanne. I’m very much going to miss working at Sony.

Cheers

Joel

:rofl:

• Like 6