rukaio101

CAYOM Year 10 Advanced Schedule

People saying how "epic" their film is gonna be will probably lead to it being a disappointment.

Proof? Look at how Year 9 went for me.

We all have that one bad year. It's best to get it out of your system and move on with it. And yeah, Year 9 was a shit year for me at least (Rukaio and Numbers benefited heavily though) and a disapointing one too.

Also, why is Brad Bird directing Suessical?

I could understand someone like Andrew Adamson, but choosing Brad Bird just makes me shake my head.

Maybe by epic, Ethan is making The Incredibles have a cameo. A very, very, very, very epic cameo :lol:.

Nope. A) Not all of the November movies are coming out, and B] I got the Thanksgiving 5-day in weekend (which has 2 family films, a lower BO biopic, and an animated sequel that is no guarantee to increase) 2. If I really wanted to be unfair I would throw it into December to scare off Scar and RESTART. Pre-Thanksgiving's a date I've had locked down since I first announced my Star Wars slate a couple game years back.

To be fair my dear Numbers, I was being more directed towards To the Moon or even Attack on Titan. Star Wars has a fine date really, Attack on Titan will drop hard against it

So will Norris/Neeson, but they've always been a frontloaded franchise so I'll be happy with a 100M OW :P

Also, I'm STRONGLY against splitting Suessical into two parts. There's barely enough material in the stage show itself to justify it being a 2.5 hour show :P

Technically, I'm against you doing it period, because I wanted to take a shot at it soon because I was in it and I had a few ideas of how to show it cinematically

Pfft. I was making 2-part movies before it was cool.

On the plus side, since Seussical Part 1 is on literally the most crowded date of the year and is going up against a Lion King prequel, it's almost certain to flop.

On the plus side, since Seussical Part 1 is on literally the most crowded date of the year and is going up against a Lion King prequel, it's almost certain to flop.

Which is why Life in the Wild is getting released a week before to suck out all the competition. :P

Someone's gonna get #rekt

Honestly, either Scar or Seussical should move to Christmas weekend. Not only do they have to face two pretty ambitious movies (RESTART is definitely going to be epic, and anyone who read Julius Caesar in Year 7 knows how good Numbers' historical epics are), but they have 2 animated movies coming out on the 11th, one a giant ensemble Lord/Miller comedy and a sequel to a very successful Year 9 film.