You dont think Paranormal Activity, Krampus or Crimson Peak could do it too?

Crimson Peak has potential to do well but it's high budget might affect but WW will be awesome. Paranormal Activity could set another low or earn around 40 million domestic. Krampus is dumped the weekend after Thanksgiving so a total around 20 million or so will be expected.

You know another good, I guess you can call it horror/thriller, is a movie called "ORPHAN"... Really good movie with a Damn good twist for those who've seen it and if you haven't, I highly recommend it..

It was a phenomenon here! It is an amazing movie indeed, and the kid is fucking awesome, she give me chills

Edited by Mockingjay Raphael

Paranormal Activity will do 80 mill imo. I think there will be a lot of interest in the final one.

Green Inferno will probably do less than 10 mill but hopefully will find an audience on HV.

The Visit will have a 3X.

I'm also expecting a 3X for TV, this Saturday jump was insane and shows how strong is the WOM Edited by Mockingjay Raphael
  • Like 1

PUMPED for The Witch and Goodnight Mommy

Also looking forward to seeing The Invitation and We Are Still Here 

The Witch is easily my most anticipated horror movie atm. Looking forward to The Invitation as well. We Are Still Here is a decent, classically-made haunted house flick. Goodnight Mommy is pretty good, though it becomes less interesting and more predictable in the final third.

It is very strange considering how all the highest grossing horror movies are usually rated R.

Sixth Sense, Signs, The Ring, The Village, The Grudge, What Lies Beneath, The Others were all big PG-13 hits.

But yeh, Blair Witch, Paranormal Activity, Hannibal, Scream etc all R.