grim22

10 Cloverfield Lane | 3.11.2016 | Walking Dead TV Spot on Page 15 | Tickets on Sale Now!

http://www.thewrap.com/j-j-abrams-to-produce-secret-sci-fi-movie-for-sony/

J.J. Abrams to Produce Secret Sci-Fi Movie for Sony

J.J. Abrams and Bad Robot are set to produce an untitled sci-fi movie for Sony Pictures that will be directed by Chris Alender, multiple individuals familiar with the project have told TheWrap.

While plot details are being kept under wraps, the script features aliens and is reminiscent of“Cloverfield” in terms of both tone and budget.

Alender will make his directorial debut, having previously directed the well-received short film “Eye of the Storm.” He also operates his own company, Soapbox Films.

Justin Doble wrote the most recent draft of the script, which came with Alender's sizzle reel, look-book and an action-heavy five-minute teaser scene to help executives visualize the project.

:lol: He's already got an editor (several, actually) that he works with far more regularly than me. But I might see if there's any way I can help out.

So you will leak Star Wars 7 on the forum early through your connection who is connected to JJ Abrams, it is decided.

• Like 3

:lol: He's already got an editor (several, actually) that he works with far more regularly than me. But I might see if there's any way I can help out.

But did you tell him about my Queen???

Apparently, she isn't getting the role of Supergirl, so my Queen needs a role to slay.

Edited by Claire Nolan Holt
  • Like 3

‘Beverly Hills Cop’ Pushed Off Paramount Schedule, Bad Robot Film Slated

http://deadline.com/2015/05/beverly-hills-cop-pushed-off-paramount-schedule-bad-robot-slated-1201422195/

In addition, the studio dropped their Untitled Bad Robot sci-fi movie from J.J. Abrams into a March 11, 2016 date. That date is one week before Lionsgate’s The Divergent Series: Allegiant, Part 1 is slated to bow. Yesterday Paramount announced that it moved Monster Trucks off its 2015 release schedule and onto the March 18, 2016 date.

--

Plot details are being kept under wraps, though it is teased that the story involves extraterrestrial beings.