grim22

10 Cloverfield Lane | 3.11.2016 | Walking Dead TV Spot on Page 15 | Tickets on Sale Now!

Ok. The way they put that title on the screen, they definitely want to make a connection between this and Cloverfield. It may not have started out as a tie-in but it is now.

Also this looks way more interesting than that other March film.

Edited by eddyxx
  • Like 4

This sounds way too good to be true. Cloverfield was the movie that got me into following the box office and movies, so it does hold a special place in my heart. I really hope that some of those questions that the first one raised are finally answered.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, eddyxx said:

Ok. The way they put that title on the screen, they definitely want to make a connection between this and Cloverfield. It may not have started out as a tie-in but it is now.

Also this looks way more interesting than that other March film.

Yeah, looks better than Zootopia for sure.

• Like 1

Not watching the trailer, but I'll go see this

In case you thought my previous comment was condescending, it's not meant to be. Gaming always has announcements dropped where it's like "You can buy it RIGHT NOW," and although you obviously can't do that with film, this comes pretty damn close. Good on JJ for keeping this hidden.

• Like 1