CJohn

Tuesday Numbers: MI4 - 9.5M; SH2 - 7.3M; Alvin 3 - 6.7M; Tintin - 4.5M; TGWTDT - 4.5M; WH - 4.1M

Dragon Tattoo is such a disappointment. If only it makes it to 100M.

Getting to 100M would make this movie a success in my eyes. I mean, why would you expect much more from it to begin with?My only gripe is why was the budget so big. Did they really have to film it in Sweden?Actually nevermind. I just reminded myself that Fincher's budgets are always overblown.

I thought everyone on BOT was. Hell I was wrong. :lol:

Funny, sometimes I can't help but think the same. Especially when I look at Impact's posts. Edited by Bitcher

I know this is just speculation but if GWTDT ends between 85-100 mil, do you think there's any hope for a sequel? I just got back from seeing it and I thought it was a fantastic adaptation that stands on its own.

There shouldn`t have been sequel books or movies. They are all terrible. Edited by fishnets

Comparing MI4 dailes with KK (2005)Wed: 183%Thu: 119%Fri: 124%Sat: 135%Sun: 153%Mon: 121%Tue: 121%If MI4 continues at 120% of KK's dailies for the rest of its run, it should finish with 194M.I think it should hold a bit better and reach 200M.

Comparing MI4 dailes with KK (2005)Wed: 183%Thu: 119%Fri: 124%Sat: 135%Sun: 153%Mon: 121%Tue: 121%If MI4 continues at 120% of KK's dailies for the rest of its run, it should finish with 194M.I think it should hold a bit better and reach 200M.

I hope you're right. It NEEDS to get to 200, damn it! Edited by reddevil18

Similarly SH2's dailies were around 90% of KK past couple of days. If it continues to perform so, it will finish with 175-180M.

errr... How can SH2 do around 90% of KK in last days when the 4day Christmas weekend for both was almost equal? SH2 31m$ vs KK 33m$The gap between the two is so close that everything can happen, but 175M seems too low for me. It will be at 140M by the end of next long weekend. The weekend after next there's no new competition, and then we have MLK. By then it will already be at 175M.

No way Tin Tin sees $100m domestic, none. What are you Tin Tin people smoking?Depending on how you count it I suppose it needs one hell of a multiplier.

It will be difficult but not impossible. It will be at +55M after NYE weekend. After that weekend legs can certainly put Tintin to the 100M mark. The only competition in January is Beauty and the beast 3d

It will be difficult but not impossible. It will be at +55M after NYE weekend. After that weekend legs can certainly put Tintin to the 100M mark. The only competition in January is Beauty and the beast 3d

Which is the only competition it needs. Parents will take, or be asked to see, something they know as a classic. Not a Belgian comic strip adaptation. We all saw how Lion King did.