grim22

BOF's top 25 movies of 2014. Full list Page 5. The forum worships at the altar of Nolan.

I agree, shame in anyone who didn't see The Fault in Our Stars!

Fun fact: the movie would probably get in my top 25 at the bottom of it. So a few more points lost because Grim forgets there is an international audience that doesn't have every movie in theaters until the end of January. Unleash your anger in him  :ph34r:

Clearly he is investigating how is plan of getting Locke into the top 10 failed.

I know the trojan horse method was inventive and new back in his young days, but I believe that's now several thousand years outdated.

• Like 2

Kinda true. But what about Inside Out? I would switch it with MI5. I don't think that will get in.

I put both Pixars on there

And I meant it as a joke, didn't put that much thought into it  :lol:

(Even though it'll probably come to pass)

• Like 2

To be fair to grim, it's the 2014 year as considered by US releases. How much longer should he have given? He already extended it to the end of January. There are several films I missed that probably would've made my list.

Maybe we should occasionally do a five-year retrospective poll (in other words, we'd collect lists on the best of 2010 this year).

• Like 3

I put both Pixars on there

And I meant it as a joke, didn't put that much thought into it  :lol:

(Even though it'll probably come to pass)

You do realize that list will end up pretty close to 100% correct?

To be fair to grim, it's the 2014 year as considered by US releases. How much longer should he have given? He already extended it to the end of January. There are several films I missed that probably would've made my list.

Maybe we should occasionally do a five-year retrospective poll (in other words, we'd collect lists on the best of 2010 this year).

The deadline should have been Saturday, the day before the Oscars, and the revelation during the following day before the start of the Awards Ceremony. 

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 2

We all know the winner of 2010 (it stars Mad Max):

tumblr_ldrdfkXX9R1qcnhhzo1_500.gif

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 4

It has been pretty much a joke since the beginning, but putting Fault on it would make it even worse.

I still don't know how Maze Runner got in. The biggest shock by far, since Snowpiercer surely didn't and Whiplash is in danger of not getting in either.

• Like 1