Blankments

WKND Est. - Hobbit 56M, NATM 17M, Annie 16M, Exodus 8M, Mockingjay 7M, John Wick 115K, Interview 0M

Shouldn't it have "sexy legs" since it opened much lower than the previous HG movies?

Nope. The reason it has good legs is because people think the movie is good. If it was terrible it would drop like a rock. The other user is trying to argue "the only reason MJ is having such great legs is because all the other movies are disappointing at the box office", which is total bullshit. Movies legs are created by WOM and nothing else.

• Like 1

It looks like Big Eyes is getting a wide release on Christmas.

With The Interview gone, this is what we're left with:

Into the Woods

Unbroken

The Gambler

Big Eyes

The Imitation Game (expansion should be big enough to be called wide)

With The Imitation Game's holds so far I really think we have another Slumdog Millionare on our hands. I definitely want to see it if it comes near me.

its annoying, I cant find any download for the LOTR movie that I the original copies, they are all about 4-5 hours fucking long. I don't want an extended version of an already long ass film, it didn't make the films better at all.

• Like 1

its annoying, I cant find any download for the LOTR movie that I the original copies, they are all about 4-5 hours fucking long. I don't want an extended version of an already long ass film, it didn't make the films better at all.

Of course it did. Both LOTR and TH are much better with the additions.

• Like 2

Nope. The reason it has good legs is because people think the movie is good. If it was terrible it would drop like a rock. The other user is trying to argue "the only reason MJ is having such great legs is because all the other movies are disappointing at the box office", which is total bullshit. Movies legs are created by WOM and nothing else.

Lol

• Like 3