Ethan Hunt

top 50 films for the half decade; Kalo's list begins! (pg. 45)

37. Rise of the Gaurdians

Hats off to Jude Law for his performance here. His character literally, no joke terrifes me. Hugh Jackman and Chirs Pine also do very well in their roles. A fun story that actually can be (like I said) really scarry at times.

• Like 1

36. Despicable Me

First off, minions are awsome. second this movie is pretty funny. I enjoy watching Gru closer to his "daughters" and then feel sadened when he has to let them go. I may feel that this film is a lesser version of Alvien and the Chimpmunks, but Alvien and the CHimpmunks is fucking awsome so... Yeah thsi movie is still great.

• Like 1

35. In Time

I'm going to start by saying the score of this movie is absouley beautiful. It really moves me emotioanally. Justin Temberlink gives a great performance. Damn... that score. Some really powerful scenes. Oh, did I mention the score?

• Like 5

35. In Time

I'm going to start by saying the score of this movie is absouley beautiful. It really moves me emotioanally. Justin Temberlink gives a great performance. Damn... that score. Some really powerful scenes. Oh, did I mention the score?

In Time, is a really underrated movie, I thought if the script could have just went a little deeper into the story and characters, it could have been fantastic. also I think it's the best performance I've seen Justin Timberlake give.   

Edited by KaloVisor
  • Like 2

34. Jack Reacher

Yep! Tom Cruise gushing Round 2. I love Tom Cruise. He's such a badass in this movie. Honestly I think this movie had a nice mysterious edge to it. The action scenes, especially the one at the end, were awsome even though they were'nt as many as I would of  thought.

• Like 1