CoolioD1

87TH ACADEMY AWARDS CEREMONY DISCUSSION THREAD AAAHHH! | Discuss It Live Here

The most annoying aspect about Birdman winning is I know it won't get the backlash like Argo, Artist, or King's Speech because for some odd reason, the entire Internet is utterly infatuated with RedLetterMedia, so Boyhood is the backlash of this year regardless, kinda like how Gravity was the backlash of last year..

2 films that weren't even nominated for BP that I think should've won over Birdman,  Nightcrawler and Gone Girl.  Hell, throw in LOCKE as well.  #crappyoscars

Locke and Gone Girl agree. Would put Nightcrawler slightly behind Birdman

The most annoying aspect about Birdman winning is I know it won't get the backlash like Argo, Artist, or King's Speech because for some odd reason, the entire Internet is utterly infatuated with RedLetterMedia, so Boyhood is the backlash of this year regardless, kinda like how Gravity was the backlash of last year..

But who cares? Honestly.

• Like 3

I don't know, there's already plenty of Birdman backlash on here.

Even Film Crit Hulk hated it.

Edited by Spaghetti
  • Like 1

I having an argument with my friends right now about American Sniper. Some of them are just "stick your head in the sand" and claim that it's a terrible movie because they don't agree with the war itself. Basically, what's cool to say among teenagers were I live is that America is wrong, and therefore everything Chris Kyle stood for was wrong; which isn't a good way of thinking in my opinion. Ugh, so frustrating.