CoolioD1

87TH ACADEMY AWARDS CEREMONY DISCUSSION THREAD AAAHHH! | Discuss It Live Here

This is why Oscars is so different from my picks. I personally would've had Gotg, CA:WS, Edge of Tomorrow, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, and Xmen DOFP in my top 10 movies of the year.

I don't think Captain America or X-Men would make it to my top 50 for any of the Oscar categories. And I haven't even seen 50 films from last year.

This is why Oscars is so different from my picks. I personally would've had Gotg, CA:WS, Edge of Tomorrow, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, and Xmen DOFP in my top 10 movies of the year.

Mmmmhmmmmm

• Like 2

The runoff music is annoying, theyre giving no one time to say what they need. Stop doing musical performances and random montages every 15 minutes like youre the Grammys and maybe you wont have to worry about running over your damn 3 hour timeslot.

• Like 3

How shit tydo these people in the orchestra feel every time they realize they're speaking over someone's tribute to their dead wife or child?  That's at least two times tonight.

At least they've stopped cutting the mics. Take the small victories when you can