LexJoker

4-Day Wknd Est: AS - 105.3M, Pad - 25.2M, TWR - 24.5M,Taken 3 - 17.44M (pg 109)

$84 million/$100 million ($103 million) 

$51 million ($170 million) 

$30.5 million ($216 million)

$20 million ($246 million)

$15.5 million/$18 million ($271 million)

$11 million ($285 million)

$8.5 million ($298 million)

$5 million ($305 million)

$3 million ($309 million)

$1.5 million ($311 million)

$316 million DOM 

I'm going big on this from now until the end of next weekend  :P

Wow, a lot of those deadline predicts look quite conservative... With a 30M OD, I really don't see how this doesn't eclipse 75 over 3 days; that would be very front loaded for an Oscar nominee opening wouldn't it?

• Like 1

$84 million/$100 million ($103 million) 

$51 million ($170 million) 

$30.5 million ($216 million)

$20 million ($246 million)

$15.5 million/$18 million ($271 million)

$11 million ($285 million)

$8.5 million ($298 million)

$5 million ($305 million)

$3 million ($309 million)

$1.5 million ($311 million)

$316 million DOM 

I'm going big on this from now until the end of next weekend  :P

Congrats, you were the closest to AS. I really hope rest of your predictions for 2015 come true as well; we might see a historic rebound after last year's debacle. :D  

Edited by druv10
  • Like 1

Saw American Sniper yesterday and haven't seen an audience reaction like this since Passion of the Christ. When the film ended and the real-life photos came on, nobody moved a muscle or said a word. And when people finally left, it was all "wow" and "amazing." Would not be surprised one bit if Sat is gigantic. The movie was severely under-booked and people were being turned away and were buying tickets for Saturday showings. Really liked the film, but why, why, why did they use that awful fake baby? In one scene you could see the hand go through the same finger movements over and over like a store bought doll. Took me out of the film for a bit.

• Like 1

Saw American Sniper yesterday and haven't seen an audience reaction like this since Passion of the Christ. When the film ended and the real-life photos came on, nobody moved a muscle or said a word. And when people finally left, it was all "wow" and "amazing." Would not be surprised one bit if Sat is gigantic. The movie was severely under-booked and people were being turned away and were buying tickets for Saturday showings. Really liked the film, but why, why, why did they use that awful fake baby? In one scene you could see the hand go through the same finger movements over and over like a store bought doll. Took me out of the film for a bit.

Kinda spoilerish?

Edited by kayumanggi