kayumanggi

MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE - ROGUE NATION | 487.7 M overseas ● 682.7 M worldwide

Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation grossed $21.2 million (-58%) this weekend from 53 total overseas territories, bringing the international cume to $464.7 million and the worldwide total to $656.4 million. China took in another $18.2 million just behind Minions and has grossed $120.3 million after 13 days of release. Rogue will pass Interstellar ($122.6 million) this week to become the highest-grossing imported 2D film of all-time in China.

• Like 1

New OS total:

Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation has reached $472.6m through Paramount Pictures International, whileTerminator: Genisys stands at $350.8m.

• Like 1

And we thought this one would be breaking out considerably WW over MI4.....well, it could beat it..but barely, sadly.

I guess we have to wait until MI6, to get that mass-breakout.

Good torrent just leaked, any chance it had at making 700m or beating GP is gone now in my opinion. I'll be surprised if it reaches 200m domestically after the leak.

And we thought this one would be breaking out considerably WW over MI4.....well, it could beat it..but barely, sadly.

I guess we have to wait until MI6, to get that mass-breakout.

MI4 was the truly breakout of the franchise. Around same numbers for Rogue Nation without Christmas are great for me. Maybe expectations were too inflated by China...

• Like 2

MI4 was the truly breakout of the franchise. Around same numbers for Rogue Nation without Christmas are great for me. Maybe expectations were too inflated by China...

Agreed. Especially with the compressed marketing window since it was moved up around 6 months and also with it having to face Jurassic World head on in many markets.

Let's face it GP has that once-in-a-lifetime stunt sequence that sold the movie around the world. 

Dubai seems to be smoking of box office magnet, look at FF7. But anyway, Mi5 with some awesome

but rather un-original bike chase is not gonna cut it, but the movie still makes close to GP's WW

and hitting that without 3D is an impressive accomplishment.

• Like 1

Considering that the film was pushed forward by half a year, it's an impressive total. Paramount didn't push hard on the marketing front either, the near 700m total for the 5th film is brilliant. It outgrossed Fast 5 for instance comfortably MI6 will certainly hit 800m though if it's any good.

Edited by Alfredstellar