iceroll

Worst Shows?

Just asking. Two and a half Men and TBBT are the most popular sitcoms right now domestic and worldwide.Maybe you can give me a hint that there is something funnier out there.(Maybe I still would have the problem to catch in on german TV, but still...)

And what sitcom actually makes you smile?

To answer, the better TV comedies around include the likes of Archer, Community, How I Met Your Mother, Parks and Recreation, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Louie, Modern Family, and I'm sure plenty more.The Big Bang Theory does suck, it amazes me how much love it gets. I mean, at least Two and a Half Men is commonly regarded across the internet as a shit show, but BBT haters are niche crowd.

How I Met Your Mother is absolutely terrible. Ted is the single worst main character of any show, he just needs constantly slapped. Hannigan is a horrible actress and nobody apart from NPH makes any sort of impression. Even NPH is one note and nowhere near as good as he's made out to be.It makes me appreciate Friends so much more. Friends had six good and likable characters while HIMYM and TBBT have Barney, Sheldon and the other guys.

I don't like Seinfeld. It's not nearly as funny as Friends and other sitcoms and unlike Friends which still feels relevant, Seinfeld is really outdated. I also hate the George Costanza character, he's such a pathetic, whiny, misogynist jackass.

I don't hate-watch shows so I haven't seen all of the leagues of presumably bad television. Only when good shows go bad. For example, Season 2 of Todd Margaret was utterly terrible, despite a good first season and the talent involved.

I don't hate-watch shows so I haven't seen all of the leagues of presumably bad television. Only when good shows go bad.For example, Season 2 of Todd Margaret was utterly terrible, despite a good first season and the talent involved.

The last episode of that season was a big F U to its audience

[*]Criminal Minds, Criminal Minds Suspect Behavior

Lol. I never knew they tried a Criminal Minds spin-off, I just checked out the cast, I remember an episode I really liked that had Forest Whitaker in it, his team actually seemed more experienced and had fancier gear. I'll check that one out. I haven't watched NCIS / CSI / Law and Order, so I can't say if those are in the same category as criminal minds.

I tried watching 'Lie to Me', but I eventually gave up after 4 episodes. I tried watching 'Damages' gave up after 2 episodes. Dexter / The Wire / Criminal Minds / The mentalist all had me intrigued after their first episodes.

I don't like much reality TV, but I do like The Shark Tank. It's a spin-off of our Canadian Show 'Dragon's Den'.

I don't like talent competitions, survivor, amazing race, housewives of whatever.