K1stpierre

Weekend #s | 50SOG 81m, (RTH Sunday puts it at about 84M) Kings 35.6, AS 16m, JA 9.43m (official) | all #s on p1

Agreed. I just think the audience/demo for Shades is different than the usual upfront demo. I still think it's capable $80M+ 3-day. Maybe even higher...

I think it's pretty ignorant of anyone to think that this will follow the same pattern as something like a superhero movie. Completely different audiences.

Dude, it's not even 11 AM on Friday yet. Some of you really need to relax.

ran out of likes :(

• Like 2

Exactly, still have a long way to go. With 8.6M, following Twilights patter would put it at around:

OD 43M (20% from midnight, which was 8.6)

Sat: 25.8M (40%)

Sun: 15.2M (41%)

Total 3 day: 84.03M

My prediction was 84M, so I would be happy with that.

• Like 2

Glad to see you alive and well. I'm glad you're back with us in one piece.

Thanks

Made it out by the skin of my...nude body. the experience was fun, the movie not so much

Edited by 75live

The Colin Firth 007 movie getting solid reviews could hurt this is a little bit.  Lots of women like Colin Firth.  I'm hopeful the 4 day total will only end up around 70 million or so.

Lol you're scraping the bottom of the barrel there.

Why are you so negative about this film? What's it done to upset you? It's just a dumb romance movie.

• Like 2