K1stpierre

Weekend #s | 50SOG 81m, (RTH Sunday puts it at about 84M) Kings 35.6, AS 16m, JA 9.43m (official) | all #s on p1

If it does high numbers people are gonna gloat, if it does low people are gonna gloat. People are gonna gloat.

Ok. Doesn't change what I said though. Especially since some people here who gloat almost always have nothing to say when they're wrong.

• Like 4

I've just realised Fifty Shades is going to have the highest OW for a female director. Unless Wonder Woman breaks $100m+ OW when it's released or a female director directs a Marvel or Star Wars film then that record is going to stand

• Like 2

I've just realised Fifty Shades is going to have the highest OW for a female director. Unless Wonder Woman breaks $100m+ OW when it's released or a female director directs a Marvel or Star Wars film then that record is going to stand

What is the current record?

• Like 1

Did Australia have previews? And if so, were they taken into consideration with the 55% increase?

no, opened thurs Fri -8% sat +55

MURICA, FOLLOW DIS!

How much did it increase in Portugal?

Portugal not sure yet had 24% fri over thurs

• Like 2

Michelle Motherfucking MacLaren will save us.

There is no way a prequel of BvS about WW will save us, unless WB changes the timeline and makes it happen between the events of BvS and JL-P1.

• Like 2

no, opened thurs Fri -8% sat +55

Portugal not sure yet had 24% fri over thurs

Solid jump there, movies over here tend to not jump much from Thursday to Friday on their OWs. The real deal happens from Friday to Saturday.

• Like 1

There is no way a prequel of BvS about WW will save us, unless WB changes the timeline and makes it happen between the events of BvS and JL-P1.

Huh? We have zero info about the storyline of the Wonder Woman movie, unless something happened I know nothing about

• Like 1