K1stpierre

Weekend #s | 50SOG 81m, (RTH Sunday puts it at about 84M) Kings 35.6, AS 16m, JA 9.43m (official) | all #s on p1

So basically there's nothing new since 4 hrs ago when I went to sleep, still people went from "yeah, might hit 100M" to "wow, so bad". WTF?! These forums <_< It's like - numbers - meltdown - numbers - yeahhh - meltdown - numbers.... :lol:

• Like 2

So basically there's nothing new since 4 hrs ago when I went to sleep, still people went from "yeah, might hit 100M" to "wow, so bad". WTF?! These forums <_< It's like - numbers - meltdown - numbers - yeahhh - meltdown - numbers.... :lol:

Should rename yourself 69 Shades of Shame.

• Like 3

Fail not changing your username to EL James. :P

• Like 2

Umm it's like 5 degrees tonight in NYC. Not good.

it was  -13 Fahrenheit this morning here, -31 with the windchill.

(is it me but once you go below -25 degrees the Fahrenheit and degrees conversion turns wacky?) 

Sunday is going to be crazy will feel like -38 fahrenhite on Sunday!  (all time record is -44 degrees)

Sun. Morning
Mainly sunny
2.png
-24°C
20%
-
N 35 km/h
60 km/h
63%
Edited by Lordmandeep

When we came out of the movie the line at the box office wasn't long at all. If it comes in on the lower-end of estimates (as in low $30M), would it be safe to say that, given how nutty online sales were, this was one big ticket seller where most people opted to buy their tickets online instead of at the box office (to avoid any potential "shame")?