CJohn

Furious 7 Weekend Numbers: Revised Official Estimate - 146.5M (Sunday underestimated) | Official OS Estimate - 240.4M

So some of you think PWs death has caused a 35M+ increase in OW?

Ledgers death caused a 100M+ Increase for TDK?

Ok.

A Mad Max trailer played at my screening. It was the best time to use the restroom before the movie.

Edited by #ED

Both of my roommates saw their first Fast movie in theaters with me tonight, and it didn't really have much to do with Walker at all. They'd heard awesome things about the last few, saw Six on Netflix, and got caught up in the buzz. Sure part of the reason for that buzz is Walker's death, but I really think the franchise is just growing organically. 

Ok.

A Mad Max trailer played at my screening. It was the best time to use the restroom before the movie.

Hey btw jackass, I called USPS and they're giving me back the Interstellar Blu Ray

• Like 1

I wonder how much the Bayformers and Furious fanbase overlap.

Both seem like they appeal to young males who like crazy action and stunts.

Personally, I don't give a shit about Bayformers nowadays, but F+F somehow became my favorite running franchise within a single week of watching them

• Like 1

Ok.

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=4052&p=.htm

We're not the only ones stating that, so is BOM.

There's also a sense of finality surrounding this outing. Marketing material features the phrase "one last ride," which implies that this is, in fact, the last Fast & Furious movie (the chances of that actually happening is slim, but still). More importantly, the movie features Paul Walker's final performance after he tragically passed away in November 2013. 

Production on Furious 7 was shut down immediately, and resumed months later with an altered script and with Walker's brothers serving as body doubles. The fact that this is Walker's final role—and that the movie reportedly goes to great lengths to pay tribute to him—makes this a must-see for even the most casual fans of the franchise.

Edited by Warhorse
  • Like 2

"Can be" doesn't mean "will be".

Yeah I'm travelling atm and very rough (might have 2 get pen & paper out) think going well North 60 see if work something out

Murphy's law doesn't mean that something bad will happen. It means that whatever can happen, will happen.

Ok.

Redneck-WTF-Reaction-Gif.gif

• Like 1

Ok.

I don't attribute all of the increase to Pauly Walkers death bit I think it probably added 10-15M