CJohn

Furious 7 Weekend Numbers: Revised Official Estimate - 146.5M (Sunday underestimated) | Official OS Estimate - 240.4M

Take the discussion to the Batman v Superman thread, please :)

Nah, I needed someone to fight with about that and here it got the most exposure. Not fun in the BvS thread :lol: You people are so by the rules :P

Nah, I needed someone to fight with about that and here it got the most exposure. Not fun in the BvS thread :lol: You people are so by the rules :P

Tele is gonna kill me if I allow more shit to happen in this thread like I did yesterday  :ph34r:

• Like 1

MoS discussion is as boring as the second half of the film itself

Goddammit Ethan, you are a 16 years old man. You should like Man of Steel, not Paul Blart! :P

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

Listening to some soundtracks I got to this:

Can we agree this is the most impressive and unbelievable fight scene in any SH movie ever?

Bit late for the party, but I paused on this moment.

WH2CVQe.png

It was like...2 frames or something. Why it even was here? :P It's so stupid. :D

The Fast and The Furious

Fast and Furious

What s the difference ?

Serious question.

Well, in 2009, 2 franchises were looking to get back to their roots with the original cast. The producers of the 2 movies met to see how best to differentiate it from the first movie, they then decided that the franchise which had the "The" in the first movie would remove it for the 4th movie and the one which didn't would include it for the 4th movie.

Which is how in 2009 we ended up with the 3rd sequel to "The fast and the furious" called "Fast and furious" and the 3rd sequel to "Final Destination" called "The final destination".

Source: I completely made the whole thing up.

Edited by grim22
  • Like 6

The Fast and The Furious

Fast and Furious

What s the difference ?

Serious question.

I never got it either. 

The thing was everybody already called the first movie "Fast and Furious" because they couldn't be bothered to say the whole thing.

• Like 1