CJohn

Furious 7 Weekend Numbers: Revised Official Estimate - 146.5M (Sunday underestimated) | Official OS Estimate - 240.4M

Alycia Debnam Carey (the super hot girl from Into the Storm) is one of stars of Fear the Walking Dead. This means I will have to return to that shit in a near future. I had finally stopped after the mid-season finale...

We deserved a few more years of laughs with it. I wasn't ready to say goodbye... 

I know we've all said this joke a million times. but the fact that it ended where it did is great because  this way it means spider-man was probably killed by the rhino.

• Like 2

I know we've all said this joke a million times. but the fact that it ended where it did is great because  this way it means spider-man was probably killed by the rhino.

But.. but... THEY HAD PLANS FOR HIM GODDAMMIT!!!! 

Besides the 16452 storylines they inserted in TASM2, how many more do they tease in the trailers?! I mean, I remember hearing about the bigger future they had planned for Spider-Man in every fucking TV Spot. That shit never make it to the final picture :lol:

Edited by CJohn

Alycia Debnam Carey (the super hot girl from Into the Storm) is one of stars of Fear the Walking Dead. This means I will have to return to that shit in a near future. I had finally stopped after the mid-season finale...

The Walking Dead just confuses me. Why do so many people tune in to see such a boring show? Nothing happens

And that is after they cut out the remaining 100 or so storylines

kDVTD62.png

Some scenes, like this one, don't even make sense in the final movie :lol: 

Please bring Felicity Jones as Black Cat, my body needs it. She had tons of scenes in the deleted stuff in the Blu-ray.

Also, FIRE TORNADO IN INTO THE STORM!!! Fuck yes!

The Walking Dead just confuses me. Why do so many people tune in to see such a boring show? Nothing happens

I stop following it in the mid-season finale. Fuck that shit. All around bad, repeating the same storylines over and over again. Fuck it.

Edited by CJohn

Some scenes, like this one, don't even make sense in the final movie :lol:

Please bring Felicity Jones as Black Cat, my body needs it. She had tons of scenes in the deleted stuff in the Blu-ray.

Also, FIRE TORNADO IN INTO THE STORM!!! Fuck yes!

Felicity Jones and Rebecca Hall ended up getting edited out of their "much bigger and more important in the script" roles in TASM2 and IM3. At least Jones will be seen in Rogue One next year. Rebecca Hall's character was supposed to be one of the main villains in IM3, she was basically a cameo in the final movie.

• Like 1

It's kinda sad that there's no Gif worth moments, like there were for SM3

We need gifs from every Csokas scene in the movie. And Foxx talking to a CAKE.

tumblr_inline_n9oyq4pgbl1s16be1.jpg

98b01f4dd19d5b55b4d265c7dc63a3af.jpg?ito

Plus, there is that gif Chewy is always using. Shit is hilarious.

I stop following it in the mid-season finale. Fuck that shit. All around bad, repeating the same storylines over and over again. Fuck it.

Is the fact that they always kill off the black guy whenever they get a new black guy supposed to be running gag on that show? I heard they did it again recently.

Felicity Jones and Rebecca Hall ended up getting edited out of their "much bigger and more important in the script" roles in TASM2 and IM3. At least Jones will be seen in Rogue One next year. Rebecca Hall's character was supposed to be one of the main villains in IM3, she was basically a cameo in the final movie.

After Transcendence and that weak role in IM3 Rebecca Hall's career was over.