CJohn

Furious 7 Weekend Numbers: Revised Official Estimate - 146.5M (Sunday underestimated) | Official OS Estimate - 240.4M

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!

That could be a PERFECT stunt for FF8

Into the Storm giving me good ideas.  B)

I can imagine Vin's speech before doing it. "Ride or die, remembah?". 

We really need new numbers. Shit has been calm as fuck since Rth posted his update. We didn't even got any numbers for Home, Get Hard or Insurgent yet.

Edited by CJohn

:lol:

Into the Storm giving me good ideas.  B)

I can imagine Vin's speech before doing it. "Ride or die, remembah?". 

We really need new numbers. Shit has been calm as fuck since Rth posted his update. We didn't even got any numbers for Home or Insurgent yet.

Who cares about HOME or INSURGENT?

Tele, you gotta admit it was way more fun in the good old days...with hentai anine and what not... :)

Lets not get there. Coolio posting an image of a finnish pizza was enough :lol: 

• Like 1

Tele, you gotta admit it was way more fun in the good old days...with hentai anine and what not... :)

I've got some good fast and furious hentai that has the characters screaming during sex about how the writers of walking dead don't know how to pace a television narrative .

Here's my new number, and I'm willing to bet mine is closer than Variety.

from becausebaumersaidso.com

Furious 7 looked to be on pace for about 51-55 million based on matinee numbers.  But we forgot that night business is incredibly huge for this franchise, especially in the Latino community.  With this in mind, the evening walk ups and Puerto Rico now have F7 opening to a stellar 60-62 million, including almost 16 million from Thursday sneaks.  This puts it on pace to eclipse the april OW record, sometime on Saturday morning.

• Like 3

Furious 7 looked to be on pace for about 51-55 million based on matinee numbers.  But we forgot that night business is incredibly huge for this franchise, especially in the Latino community.  With this in mind, the evening walk ups and Puerto Rico now have F7 opening to a stellar 60-62 million, including almost 16 million from Thursday sneaks.  This puts it on pace to eclipse the april OW record, sometime on Saturday morning.

PUERTO RICO, BITCHES!!

It__s_True_by_RyouKazehara.jpg

MOTHER OF CHRIST!!!!!

It's time for the FFCU

• Like 2