CJohn

Furious 7 Weekend Numbers: Revised Official Estimate - 146.5M (Sunday underestimated) | Official OS Estimate - 240.4M

I think its good but Twister is the best Tornado movie handily.

Also made 453 million dollars adjusted today  :huh:

Twister is awesome.

The black symbiote should have been his finest and they turned it into jackassery...

Raimi was trying to top Batman & Robin. He did a solid job but still couldn't touch Schumacher's masterpiece. 

Edited by CJohn

Twister is awesome.

They were trying to top Batman & Robin. They did a solid job but still couldn't touch Schumacher's masterpiece. 

I still remember the disappointment I felt watching Spider-Man 3 on opening day. I was the movie reviewer for my campus newsletter (which was great because I got to watch movies for free), and my extremely disappointed review is still available on our intranet in the archives. I guess I expected more action and a proper Venom movie than the Sandman being the primary focus instead.

Edited by grim22
  • Like 1

8 years later and the world is still talking about what a shitfest SpiderMan 3 was. What a fucking mess

I can see people using those gifs to describe the Spider-Man reboot. The talk about SM3 will never stop.

This also works:

Edited by CJohn

Vin just posted this on Facebook:

It meant a lot to me, to see Dwayne first on the plane to go back to work... back to the front lines... with conviction and purpose... thank you brother.

#makingPabloproud

10845793_10153301718223313_6676475402664

What were ya'll saying about The Rock leaving the franchise :lol: ? He his Vin's brother now. The Rock will stay for as many years as he can.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 2

The dancing stuff is some of the only material in Spider-Man 3 that works tbh

"IT'S PROBABLY JUST A BIRD" would've been a far more effective 'Spider-Man 3 sucks' meme

The dancing stuff is some of the only material in Spider-Man 3 that works tbh

"IT'S PROBABLY JUST A BIRD" would've been a far more effective 'Spider-Man 3 sucks' meme

Not enough love for James Franco's delivery when he says "I KNOW DAT FACE" after his amnesia stint

The Gone, Gone, Gone scene is my favorite part of TASM2

Stop.

you-embarrass-me.gif

• Like 1

I just wanna say that a couple weeks ago Vin posted a picture on his facebook of him and Mark Zuckerberg with the caption "visionaries:". I know he probably has a team who does his social media stuff, but I like to think that one was all him.

I just wanna say that a couple weeks ago Vin posted a picture on his facebook of him and Mark Zuckerberg with the caption "visionaries:". I know he probably has a team who does his social media stuff, but I like to think that one was all him.

Vin seems to always be 100% him on Facebook. No social media team. 

And I didn't see that one, but sounds hilarious.

Edited by CJohn

Finally some tornadoes on Into the Storm. The effects look even better than what I remembered. 

Are we allowed to talk about random shit in the weekend threads again? because man, have I got some pictures of finnish pizzas to show you guys.