CJohn

Furious 7 Weekend Numbers: Revised Official Estimate - 146.5M (Sunday underestimated) | Official OS Estimate - 240.4M

everyone's talking about fast going bigger and crazier but now I'm thinking it should be the opposite. like, the plot to fast 8 is just the movie Chef or something.

Maybe it'll just be Dom working on cars for two hours. No action, no stunts, just him fixing up cars and test driving them down the street while talking to himself philosophically.

everyone's talking about fast going bigger and crazier but now I'm thinking it should be the opposite. like, the plot to fast 8 is just the movie Chef or something.

Screw that...I want it to be crazier...

Sharks-1.png

• Like 2

Worst trailers ever

I got the Paul Blart trailer at Kingsman and Chappie for some reason. Thankfully didn't get it at Furious 7, but besides M:I5 and Spy, everything else was eh. SPECTRE was cool in my eyes though since I hadn't seen it yet.

I got the Paul Blart trailer at Kingsman and Chappie for some reason. Thankfully didn't get it at Furious 7, but besides M:I5 and Spy, everything else was eh. SPECTRE was cool in my eyes though since I hadn't seen it yet.

The trailers I got were:.

I got Paul Blart, Avengers, some devil movie, Poltergeist, and Ted 2.

I didn't get MI5, Spectre, Mad Max

So many snarky replies, I have to question certain people's intelligence when they think Ethan was being serious with this post

I know hes not serious, his Part Black schitck has just wore thin.

• Like 2

Kidding aside, when Wan was first hired, I thought it would be more Bullit than Commando. Need to hire a director that can make small action beats seem loud as ever with sheer skill and ingenuity.

I know hes not serious, his Part Black schitck has just wore thin.

It wore thin after the first time he used it :lol:

And we still have to endure more 2 weeks of it :lol: