Superbad (2007)  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

Watched this for the millionth time last night. Its too fucking hilarious for words, man. This has to be one of the most straight-up funny comedies I've ever watched, its just as great every time I see it. Superbad is up there with Anchorman as one of the movies where almost every line of dialogue is genuinely laugh out loud funny. The best thing to ever come from the Judd Apatow machine, and fuck it its one of the best comedies every made.

Watched this for the millionth time last night. Its too fucking hilarious for words, man. This has to be one of the most straight-up funny comedies I've ever watched, its just as great every time I see it. Superbad is up there with Anchorman as one of the movies where almost every line of dialogue is genuinely laugh out loud funny. The best thing to ever come from the Judd Apatow machine, and fuck it its one of the best comedies every made.

I also watched it last night.

bloody hilarious, ridiculous characterisation of all the main women in the movie. obviously a man's movie. misogynistic but i can't help but laugh. mclovin...oh dear god the supermarket scene.

7/10

• Like 1