Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

errrr spiderman...

Nobody will give a shit about yet another Spider-Man. He is less relevant nowadays than Thor, Star-Lord, Captain America or Iron Man.

And I'm pretty sure you haven't even kissed 1 female. Besides your mom.

That moment when I have to say for everyone to calm down :lol:

Back to the topic, please :lol: 

Omg

I was in the office in the morning sweating and saw the Previews and was like Thank God!

Now this!

-Epic weekend ahead

Birthday Tomorrow.

- 5:05pm for TA2 tomorrow will likely be a sold out show.

- Then the big fight

-Then going to a Punjabi community event Sunday, 150,000-200,000 expected, nice sun and free food.

:bop:  :bop:  :bop:  :bop:

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 1

That moment when I have to say for everyone to calm down :lol:

Back to the topic, please :lol:

Why do you make it sound like such a rare occurrence?

Edited by Mattrek Loves Del Toro
  • Like 1

Tell that to all the little kids that keep getting their parents to buy Spider-Man merchandise.

I was talking about the movies Universe ;) Apparently those little kids don't care enough to get their parents to see the movies.

Nobody will give a shit about yet another Spider-Man. He is less relevant nowadays than Thor, Star-Lord, Captain America or Iron Man.

People will give a shit when they get a good movie. it's been 11 years.  :unsure:

• Like 1

People will give a shit when they get a good movie. it's been 11 years.  :unsure:

I am not sure if people care anymore. This is the 3rd iteration of the character in 14 years, it is just too much.

Edited by CJohn

Oh, and could we just agree, that Potter, Star Wars and Marvel all have a well deserved place in the history of movies and media, without being compareable?

That's like that eternal discussion about Gone with the Wind, Star Wars, Titanic or Avatar being most successful.

Different times, different factors, all fucking great in what they are and have achieved. That has to be enough...

I'm just waiting for Emma Watson to join the cast of the Avengers. I feel it in my bones that they are eyeing her, they're just not sure what role they want her for.

I'm just waiting for Emma Watson to join the cast of the Avengers. I feel it in my bones that they are eyeing her, they're just not sure what role they want her for.

Watson said she was approached to star in a SH film but she declined.

However Spider Man and Star Lord being in IW2 will keep the novelty going.

AOU has insane expectations, it was expected to break the opening weekend record the second it was announced.