Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

This is almost as exciting as 2012. Maybe it's not as exciting, but it's very close. And, I am even participating this time and not just observing, which is only adding to my own excitement.

It's not exactly the same but it's still very similar, amount of people underpredicting both end being similar as well. 

Isn't he watching it today?

WileE, I see you lurking :)

I'm so glad I watched it last night. I think he did say he had tickets for tonight. I honestly didn't think it would blow up like this again.

• Like 1

I'm watching Guardians on Starz right now.

Yeah I prefer Ultron over this. Guardians is pretty overrated IMO. Coasts on charm.

I'm watching Cap 2 via Starz On Demand. Definitely the best MCU sequel. Really like how they tie in the 40's story with modern day SHIELD through the Hydra conspiracy.

• Like 2

It's not exactly the same but it's still very similar, amount of people underpredicting both end being similar as well. 

Ha Ha I underpredicted so bad then just like I did now. I was so sure that Avengers was only gonna do $150m

I'm watching Cap 2 via Starz On Demand. Definitely the best MCU sequel. Really like how they tie in the 40's story with modern day SHIELD through the Hydra conspiracy.

The Toby Jones scene in Cap 2 is one of my favorite MCU moments.

• Like 3

I remember people clowning when that early 60m(?) estimate came in. That's when rth came in and said Nikki was way off with her numbers. Oh boy! If I could point to any one thing that made that weekend special that would be it. The birth of a legend, lol.

• Like 2

I am still waiting to see something from Impact and WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot in here, then most of the big fans will have been a part of this. Talkie was here yesterday, but she needs to make an appearance today as well.

• Like 1