Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

TA1 got 207m with less than that. So no.

85m is good anyway, better than TA1 :)

Actually with 85m it would be very difficult for this to reach over 200m. It would have already done 4.8m less on Friday minus previews/midnights and it would almost certainly continue to lose ground over the weekend.

Still I'll believe that number when I see it considering that even the early estimates weren't that low and it's 4m below the low range Rth gave. Then again the fact that they're willing to go with a number far lower than anything they reported earlier today is worrying and suggests that maybe they do know something.

Edited by Caesar

WHOA THERE. If TA had 10% higher 3D share, that would in no way bump it to 85m, let alone 88m.

You fail at reading and common sense and common decency. 

If AOU opens to 85 million with its current 3d share, with a TA 3d share it be over 88 million. 

Edited by Lordmandeep

What a ride. Well, there goes the OD record dream.

They can still report 91.3M and take that difference from Saturday and Sunday through the power of Puerto Rico.

Edited by grim22
  • Like 1

Once again, it's 2012 all over again when everyone was so sure TA made 150M OW and it was 207M.. It's way to early for these numbers cause everyone's so antsy to jump the gun and I'm telling ya: This is going up more than you don't want to believe.. I'm tired, been up all night working and don't want to beat a deadhorse over this.. By the time I get up late afternoon, the numbers will be higher than what Deadline is reporting..

But you have to remember, nobody was expecting 200m till rth reported that 80m back in 2012. Plus TA1 consistently increased in estimates. 

Edited by BoxOfficeZ

TA1 got 207m with less than that. So no.

85m is good anyway, better than TA1 :)

189mOw

or

200m .

Under 200m is definitely a strong possibility, it won't have the amazing Sunday hold like the firs movie.

• Like 1

Nothing happened.. All the haters are riding Deadline's jock because it's the lowest predicted number for OD, when several other sites are reporting much higher, in the mid 90's and as high as 98M, but we can't have anyone believing that over Deadline now can we??? And since when is Deadline the end to end all with box office predicting??? They're the one's who blew it in 2012 with egg on their face and looks like history is going to repeat itself..

But DHD's update is also the latest isn't it?

• Like 1