Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

The sequels are great too. Shame the cameramen were having seizures filming those movies.  :lol:

I LOVE BOURNE!

tumblr_loqd7mi6571qid48yo1_500.gif

Edited by Ecstasy

Worst use of shaky cam ever

Yeah, that's bad. If the Bourne movies hadn't done it, that movie would've made me hate shaky cam. If, you know, i actually saw the movie.

The sequels are great too. Shame the cameramen were having seizures filming those movies.  :lol:

Wait wha? :lol:

I've seen like maybe 20-30 minutes of each the Bourne movies over the years on TV, but never watched any of them all the way through.  No idea why... :lol:

Looking forward to the sequels.

Yes, though 500 million is still a big number, it would still be disappointing relatively speaking.

The question is, is it even locked to hit 500 million?

How is it locked to hit $500m?

$500m is possible but highly doubtful.

I've seen like maybe 20-30 minutes of each the Bourne movies over the years on TV, but never watched any of them all the way through.  No idea why... :lol:

Looking forward to the sequels.

Best movie hand to hand fights ever.

• Like 1

Very few know that the fighting style they used is Kali, a Filipino martial art. I'm proud of course. lol

I knew that! We may have talked about it before. Maybe when Bourne Legacy came out?

I knew that! We may have talked about it before. Maybe when Bourne Legacy came out?

Ha ha, maybe. LEGACY was disappointing though. The best part was the view of Palawan before the movie ended lol.

Ha ha, maybe. LEGACY was disappointing though. The best part was the view of Palawan before the movie ended lol.

Legacy was ok but it was missing something.

• Like 1

Legacy was ok but it was missing something.

It was missing the point that Jeremy Renner shouldn't be headlining as a lead action star. Like ever.

• Like 4