Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

Iron Man 3 > Avengers 2 btw.

If I was including third entries, I'd have included Iron Man Three. Aside from the disappointing action beats in the last set piece (just not nearly inventive enough), I really like that one. Probably the best scripted Marvel Studios flick and probably my favorite third film in any CBM series as well.

Edited by JohnnyGossamer

But Stark is easily the best character out of all the avengers.

I enjoy Thor and Cap more than him (especially the worlds they live in) plus Hulk is my favorite of the bunch. That said, IM1 is probably at the top of my list of the best MCU movies. They had to knock that one out of the park and they absolutely did. It's just that once you get past his origin, the rest of his world is not that interesting.

I enjoy Thor and Cap more than him (especially the worlds they live in) plus Hulk is my favorite of the bunch. That said, IM1 is probably at the top of my list of the best MCU movies. They had to knock that one out of the park and they absolutely did. It's just that once you get past his origin, the rest of his world is not that interesting.

I agree his world isn't that interesting but that's where I think studios should stop relying on comic book stories to come up with movies and actually create their own villains and scenarios. They could have made some great sequels to Iron Man but instead they made an average one and a slightly better than average one, mainly due to the poor villains imo.

• Like 1

But Stark is easily the best character out of all the avengers.

I love Stark, he's probably my favorite character of the Avengers by a huge margin, but I kinda of tired of him, they didn't do anything interesting with him since the first IM.

• Like 1

Spectacular and massive number for AOU, bigger than I expected. Could do 100 It's NOT doing 250 million or 650 million like the highest end predictions here- come on. Midnight would have had to be much, much bigger. And it's just not gonna have the IM or the legs of the first one. That's how sequels work. It's gonna be more frontloaded. But that's a spectacular midnight.

Movie kinda eh, though. I was pretty entertained while I was in it, but it's one of those movies I caution against thinking about afterwards- it falls apart if you think about it more.

there is like 9 members here who are in my over Avatar club.

The first act of IM1 is outstanding but to me the rest is just "okay".

Iron man's first conflict in his new suit is still my favourite section scene in all of the MCU, and it was only about 1 minute long lol.

I love Stark, he's probably my favorite character of the Avengers by a huge margin, but I kinda of tired of him, they didn't do anything interesting with him since the first IM.

Yeah his movies let him down, they rely on Stark just being Stark too much.

I'd hate it, but Tony Stark definitely has the traits that could support him turning rogue going all villain. That might interest people.

I am glad Fox has the X-Men films. fox has made 4 good X-Men films and I think X-Men works better outside of the MCU.

It doesn't make much sense to have X-Men in the MCU at all. 

I would like to see the F4 there someday, tho.

• Like 1