Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

I don't know where everyone is getting this number fudging bullshit??? So if the movie made 230M OW, it's now being labeled "fudging"??? :rofl: 

No chance of fudging with a 230mil opening. A 210mil opening?, you can bet your sweet tooth its been fudged!.

I really lowballed it, I think. People even cheered when Sandler popped up. Dude might have done some duds recently, but I still think the general public loves the guy in the right movie. Sometimes, the internet starts to become an echo chamber- and it hurts predictions. 

You already know Sony is confident because they started advertising during March Madness...in March. It doesnt come out until July. Yeah you can't really listen to the internet, we can have the worst opinions. But if Chris Pratt were starring in Pixels, this forum would be calling Pixels the #1 film of July. Gotta go with your own instincts.

• Like 1

'extra five hours' is gonna be our next dumb meme. I can feel it.

It already is. I laugh every time I see Noctis mentioning the EXTRA FIVE HOURS :lol: 

It already is. I laugh every time I see Noctis mentioning the EXTRA FIVE HOURS :lol:

Forgive him. He's "drunk" since yesterday.

• Like 2

Most of the posts in here are so heavily biased it's like a toxic waste dump.

Isn't that projected to be the same Friday day business as TA1? Bad sign if true.

No. Not in this reality.