Noctis

Friday: Devil 16.85 SH2 4.3 DT 3.5 WH 2.6 pg 10

A screenwriting teacher I knew showed his class Episode II as an example of how not to write a screenplay. So few scenes in that movie had any tension or revealed anything about the characters.

OUCH.

And, according to BOM:

"The Devil Inside got the year off to a great start with a massive $16.85 million debut on Friday. Add in solid Christmas holdovers and the Top 10 earned an estimated $42.7 million yesterday, which is up an enormous 61 percent from the first Friday of 2011. Perhaps more impressive is that it's about even with the same Friday in 2010, which was when Avatar was still driving unusually high results."

Wow...

Posted Image

the funniest thing about this dispute is that this fassbender guy reminds exactly of daniel craig. and craig has done smaller movies . but since bond raised his profile, i don't blame him for trying more mainstream roles too. the paycheck is hard to refuse. fassbender is doing the same thing with xmen, prometheus. let's see what he does next now that he's on everyone's radar.one thing is for sure. just like craig, he'll never be A-list in america. both men have rugged, hard looks ( although i admit fass is cuter and more appealing). they don't have traditional good looks like pitt and depp. but it's ok if you say he's only interested in acting and not starring in big budget movies.

Depends how you define A-list. For example, Gosling is considered A-list despite not being a box office draw. These days no actor is a bonafide box office draw besides Will Smith. Even Depp and Downey Jr. have their hiccups (The Soloist, The Tourist, Rum Diary). Now, if an actor has talent, has a few hits under their belt, and they're in demand = A-list.