Noctis

Friday: Devil 16.85 SH2 4.3 DT 3.5 WH 2.6 pg 10

Kudos to Paramount for releasing this excellent movie.

You haven't even seen it. Anyone calling this "excellent" should probably have an exorcism performed on them. Trust me, when you see how this movie ends, words you've never even seen before will pop into your head before the word "excellent" does.

when you see how this movie ends, words you've never even seen before will pop into your head before the word "excellent" does.

Maybe that's Paramount's strategy. The ending is so BAD it needs to be SEEN to be believed Edited by kyky

For some reason, IMDB has not tabulated the average viewer review score. To gain further perspective, I began to inspect the actual reader reviews. The majority of reviews blast the movie and give it one star. The majority of the rest rate it between two and four- on a 10 point scale. This is obvious rubbish. The good news? If an obvious turd can become a suprise hit, that may bode well for 2012.

TDI is NOT a turd. See for yourself.

Can someone put the ending to the movie in spoiler tags?I'm curious why it's so controverial.

At the end, the daughter becomes possessed and while she is being driven in a car, the driver becomes possessed and crashes the car. The movie ends and the audience is told to go to a website and finish the mystery themselves

At the end, the daughter becomes possessed and while she is being driven in a car, the driver becomes possessed and crashes the car. The movie ends and the audience is told to go to a website and finish the mystery themselves

lmaoThat's a new low.