grim22

Wednesday photo finish: Fury Road 3.9M, PP2 3.8M, AoU 2.3M (rth)

There are barely any preview shows. 7pm is IMAX and Large Formats only, normal screens are midnight.

We aren't getting any Thursday showings here. I'm looking through theatres in British Colombia, and the only ones I'm finding are in Vancouver so far.

Lol all the butthurt bat boys are going to cry when Avengers 2 freight trains it way past TDKR.

Who's going to be butthurt?  I think most expected AOU to pass TDKR...the fact that it will turtle it's way past it is the surprise.

• Like 1

I wouldn't be surprised if BvS finishes with not much more than MoS, it looks terrible. 

How does it look terrible?  It's not even finished filming yet.

• Like 1

Poltergeist is showing only at 10 pm in Toronto and surrounding area.  Thursday numbers are going to be soft.

• Like 1

How does it look terrible?  It's not even finished filming yet.

Presumably they mean from the trailer. Oh and the fact that Zack Snyder is directing  :lol:

• Like 1

Presumably they mean from the trailer. Oh and the fact that Zack Snyder is directing  :lol:

That's a teaser trailer that shows nothing.

Current rottentomatoes:

Tomorrowland - 52%

Poltergeist - 50%

Poltergeist finishing higher would be worthy of the phrase "an upset for the ages"

Edited by kitik

Easier to track just how much the sequel has increased :) it's not a "showdown" per se.

Thats not how the showdowns have ever worked. I think that's why every is so confused. 

And I think its kind of obvious how much the increase was when the 2nd movie beat the first in one weekend.  :lol:

• Like 1