kayumanggi

Mission: Impossible - Fallout | July 27 2018 | Paramount | Reactions coming in | "Best action movie since Fury Road"

23 hours ago, Alli said:

:apocalypse:

Mission: Impossible – Fallout
Opening Weekend Range: $60 – 75 million

Not much has changed since our initial report as anticipation and buzz continue to grow ahead of Tom Cruise’s sixth outing as Ethan Hunt. The film appeared on traditional industry tracking for the first time this week with metrics lining up to Boxoffice’s expectations earlier this summer.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, HesAPooka said:

TOM FUCKING CRUISE

That action sequence is so badass that I managed to finish it in spite of the extremely annoying dub/narration. HOLY SHIT. Tom Cruise's motorcycle skills have certainly improved since M:I II and Rogue Nation.

5 hours ago, Alli said:

how the heck do i insert a clickable youtube link? i found a review

click share on the youtube video and then hit embed, copy that and come here and hit the source button and then paste the embed link you copied.

• Thanks 1

After AM2 shock, i'm worried for this. I wished they'd released the tracking numbers for this. Tracking was spot on for AM2.  

This has so much action competition

Edited by Alli

On 7/6/2018 at 11:02 PM, HesAPooka said:

click share on the youtube video and then hit embed, copy that and come here and hit the source button and then paste the embed link you copied.

or just copy/paste the url and wait a sec and it'll auto-embed

I could never get into the Mission Impossible movies for some reason. I always enjoyed James Bond films and would ignore the MI franchise but anytime I’ve seen the trailer for this in theaters, I get excited. I look forward to watching it when it comes out.