kayumanggi

Mission: Impossible - Fallout | July 27 2018 | Paramount | Reactions coming in | "Best action movie since Fury Road"

1 hour ago, ThePhasmid said:

Ironically, I think this will perform better than expected due to sequel fatigue from other genres. Call me insane. I know. I love Cruise yet despise Scientology. The conflict is real.

PS: Ghost Protocol > Dark Knight Rises

Same here, I like a lot of Cruise's movies and will definently go see MI:Fallout  but truly despise his involment with the CO$.

It's like Sinatra. Frank Sinatra was a great,great singer, but often a deplorable human being, and his being buddies with Mafia bigshots was one of his most deplorable things.

What I don't like are the "Cruisbots" who defend his every action. Defending him as a actor is one thing, trying to excuse a lot of the scummy thing he has helped the CO$ to do is another.

ANd worst of all is that the worst Cruisebots just dismiss all the information that is out there about the CO$ with a wave of their hand. Nothing is worse then willful ignorance.

Edited by dudalb
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Buzz ain't there.

It's more than a month away. Plenty of time for killer promo to kick off, esp. once JurassIIc and Ant-Man get out of the picture soon.

Edited by CoolEric258

you gotta ask why is 2, everyone's least favourite, still the biggest movie in this franchise in the US? it's because they brought the dream team together. two titans in their field. that movie had a Limp Bizkit song AND a Metallica song. tom can try to kill himself all he likes no other movie is gonna have that kind of hook.

• Like 3

idk, there's not that much competition for it. Doubt EQ 2 goes over $65m tbh, and skyscraper looks like a sub-$100m dom grosser too. August's biggest film (C.Robin) is for a different audience completely, so it has a whole month to itself. Ant-Man could maybe still be competition, but it skews younger and is gonna be at the end of its run, so a $210-230m final gross wouldn't surprise me. Also the trailers look infinitely better than every other live action film this summer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CoolioD1 said:

you gotta ask why is 2, everyone's least favourite, still the biggest movie in this franchise in the US? it's because they brought the dream team together. two titans in their field. that movie had a Limp Bizkit song AND a Metallica song. tom can try to kill himself all he likes no other movie is gonna have that kind of hook.

This shameful comparison between the Limp Bizkit and the Mighty Metalica will not stand.

Not on my watch.

Repent.

<_<-_-

:angry:

:ohmyzod:

Interesting to note that the current biggest action franchise in the world had to go full crazy/superhero/jump the shark when it comes to the action set pieces  to be a giant Billion dollar franchise.

Edited by The Futurist