#ED

Weekend Official Estimates: SA 53.2m, PP 14.4m, TL 13.8m, MMFR 13.6m, AOU 10.9m, Aloha 10m

WB should be in line with a decent rest of 2015 with now hits like American Sniper, Focus, Mad Max:Fury Road, Get Hard, and now San Andreas they should have more success with Magic Mike:XXL, Vacation, Pan(maybe probably not), and Creed.

WB should be in line with a decent rest of 2015 with now hits like American Sniper, Focus, Mad Max:Fury Road, Get Hard, and now San Andreas they should have more success with Magic Mike:XXL, Vacation, Pan(maybe probably not), and Creed.

MMXXL: Yeah, Vacation: Nope, Pan: maybe but probably not, Creed: Maybe

• Like 1

Bold prediction of the week end : Baumer is gonna like Aloha.

I hope I do. Trailer is quirky and funny and has a great cast. Well see.

• Like 1

Max should have better drops Friday and Sunday because more adults see. Family films will do better Saturday and Sunday matinee.

Preview Thursday I saw MMFR with a buddy, which was disappointing because I'd tried to get a bunch of guys to see it as a group but most of them said they were busy. Then over the weekend, every single guy who couldn't make it texted me, saying they had read the reviews, were now fired up to see it, and wanted to know if I was planning on seeing it again.

So, acting as the local MMFR sherpa or scout troop leader or whatever, I organized two trips to watch it, one last night (best post movie comment: "All of us driving out together feels like a really bad idea.") and the other Sunday night, perfectly matching your expectations.

Edited by Wrath

Great opening for San Andreas. Glad I went bold with this one, and answered YES for the first 2 BSG questions.

Plus, I want to see disaster movies do well, because I want to see more disaster movies.

• Like 1

Also, is SAN ANDREAS in 3D?

Yes.

I forgot about China. So is it official that MM won't be playing in China at all?

I think so, although I'm searching around seeing some articles about MM on Chinese websites, and they aren't mentioning that it isn't showing in the country.

• Like 2