#ED

Weekend Official Estimates: SA 53.2m, PP 14.4m, TL 13.8m, MMFR 13.6m, AOU 10.9m, Aloha 10m

I wish Bird would stop, it really is sad to see him doing this on Twitter; he shouldn't have to. One of the most talented directors working today shouldn't be having to "beg" people on social media to see their films.

While I acknowledge Tomorrowland's issues, it deserves to at least break even.

• Like 2

I wish Bird would stop, it really is sad to see him doing this on Twitter; he shouldn't have to. One of the most talented directors working today shouldn't be having to "beg" people on social media to see their films.

While I acknowledge Tomorrowland's issues, it deserves to at least break even.

Exactly what I was going to say; he should just write it off or tweet about press tours and shit. The replying to tweets and desperate retweets are kinda sad coming from him

• Like 2

From what Gitesh is saying, AOU could be over that BSG #.

How? It's at 17.6m OS and is about to lose China which is massively inflating the OS take. It's at 1.32B WW, it'll make max another 70m WW, which is far far below 1.425B.

How? It's at 17.6m OS and is about to lose China which is massively inflating the OS take. It's at 1.32B WW, it'll make max another 70m WW, which is far far below 1.425B.

It should do more than $70m more WW.

It made $34m last week O/S and I think China did about $15m.  Could do $30-40m more O/S w/o Japan.

$25m in Japan minimum ($20m less than the first made)

$30m  more in the U.S.