San Andreas (2015)

42 members have voted

1. 1. Grade It

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

It's a lot of fun. The one-liners were funny, and the destruction was well-done. There's a scene that kinda shamelessly rips off Titanic but it actually is pretty emotional charged so I liked that. The Rock has some pretty great moments, and Daddario is pretty wow. However, it is unforgivable that The Rock and Paul Giamatti do not share a scene. Like legit, that's the thing that's keeping this from an A. Still a good time. B+

• Like 4

Dialogue was stilted at points and it engages itself in a few to many cliches for my liking. But for what its worth it was an enjoyable movie with likeable performances from Giamatti and the Rock. Plus Daddario has a nice pair of eyes :P

Do you really want one? :lol: I like The Rock, the FX were fun. The rest... yech.

I was extra curious on your take since the movie takes place in your backyard. Did you at least have fun with all the destruction? Knowing those are all landmarks you see regularly?

I was extra curious on your take since the movie takes place in your backyard. Did you at least have fun with all the destruction? Knowing those are all landmarks you see regularly?

The destruction was fine. I felt I saw most of the money shots in the trailers, though.

• Like 1

Me to this movie = Carla Gugino's phone call to Ioan Gruffudd :)

Can't you just go see a movie and be entertained, Mr. Big Shot Television editor?  Must everything live up to your ridiculous pedantic standards?  

• Like 1

But you went in with your caviar and Dom Perignon, ordered a Cuban cigar from the usher (which they allow you to have, only you and Jack Nicholson, Stallone too, if they are in a good mood), didn't tip him because he looked you in the eye as he bowed to you.  Also, the temperature was about 1.5 degrees too warm so it put you in a pissy mood.  And because of all of this you thumbed your nose at the film.  Playing in the theater next to it was Citizen Kane, which you left to go watch,  You proceeded to jerk off to the Rosebud scene.

I know all about you, Chief.

• Like 6