BadAtGender

Tuesday - Earthquake! (2015) 5.8, The Man in the Iron Mask (2015) 1.9, some other numbers (rth)

Both of those movies had ludicriously strong legs, though. I dunno if predicting a 4.5-5x multiplier is reasonable, especially with mediocre reviews.

Maybe he means on par with the LBC opening rather than total.

Well, the Fault tearing was felt on the east coast but not in China. $5.5M is very, very weak. It should be very interesting to see how the China box office plays out going forward. Maybe, as movie fans there wise up, the box office numbers will reflect that. We saw it somewhat with Avengers. And, seem to be seeing it with Tomorrowland, San Andreas. I'm very, very interested to see how Jurassic World performs there.

If Entourage breaks out into the 30m range will that tear into Spy this weekend?

Not too much IMO. Whoever sees Entourage would have seen Entourage anyways, it's a movie for the fans.

We're the Millers and Let's Be Cops earned $1.7 million and $1.2 million from previews. With that number I'm expecting Entourage to end up either slightly above or on-par with LBC.

Neither of those movie was based an an years long TV series with a built in up front fan base.  I think Gitesh is right, it will be very front loaded.

Really good for San Andreas it's should be able to pass Hercules domestic total by tomorrow if today and tomorrow are not dropping like a rock. Decent preview number for Entourage that is a good sign for it although I will agree it will be front-loaded since the movie targets fans of the show and Spy comes out Friday which will tear it down some, But all in all Entourage will do well on it's own right and if it has a decent start I would at least 60 million would be good for this.